Monday, October 31, 2016
When: Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Time: 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Where: Samaritan Center for Health Education, 740 SW 9th St, Newport, OR 97365
When: Thursday, November 17, 2016
Time: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Lincoln City Community Center, 2150 NE Oar Place, Lincoln City, Oregon 97367
Assistance is available in English and Spanish, with translation for other languages.
• Birthdates for everyone applying for coverage
• Social Security number or Permanent Resident Number for all who are applying
• Federal tax information (2015)
• Employer and income information (pay stubs for the last 2 months)
• Policy number(s) and plan name(s) for any current health insurance
For more information, call 503-584-4208.
Welcome to CSC's blog and e-newsletter!
These communications tools can be used to make announcements, acknowledge donors and volunteers, post videos and slideshows–whatever we want to share with our online community.
There are 3 ways to deliver info to stakeholders:
- The blog itself, which can be linked to our current website
- Email news blasts (blog articles sent via email as eNewsletters)
- RSS Feed (subscribers read in Google Reader or other feed reader, can also send posts to Facebook and Twitter)
If you have agency/program information you'd like posted on this blog, please send full text and/or photos and videos, ideas, or suggestions to Janet Hessel and she will take the next steps.