Tuesday, July 27, 2010
August 5 and 12,
1:00pm to 5:00 pm
At: Beacon Crest Apartments,
2897 NE 47th St.
Please register by calling 866-245-1780 or E-mailing email@example.com
THIS CLASS WILL HELP YOU:
• Search for and evaluate homes
• Work on damaged credit and evaluate credit worthiness
• Work with housing industry professionals
• Gain knowledge and confidence with the home purchase process
• Learn about financing the purchase of your home and learn about loan products for low-income homebuyers
• Learn how to close on a purchase and protect your investment
Serving Linn, Lincoln and Benton Counties as the Regional Housing Center since 2004, Community Housing Services(CHS) is the center for access to home ownership and housing resources.
CHS provides information and access to low and moderate income individuals and families for homeownership, home rehabilitation, and educational programs available from the housing providers in the Tri-County area.
CHS helps encourage a vibrant and thriving community by providing counseling on homeownership and foreclosure prevention, workshops on home buying and financial fitness, and connecting current and potential homeowners to resources, including Individual Development Accounts.
Welcome to CSC's blog and e-newsletter!
These communications tools can be used to make announcements, acknowledge donors and volunteers, post videos and slideshows–whatever we want to share with our online community.
There are 3 ways to deliver info to stakeholders:
- The blog itself, which can be linked to our current website
- Email news blasts (blog articles sent via email as eNewsletters)
- RSS Feed (subscribers read in Google Reader or other feed reader, can also send posts to Facebook and Twitter)
If you have agency/program information you'd like posted on this blog, please send full text and/or photos and videos, ideas, or suggestions to Janet Hessel and she will take the next steps.