Thursday, March 29, 2012
SHIBA trained counselors:
· Provide confidential service
· Provide assistance to Medicare beneficiaries with unbiased information regarding health insurance decisions
· Provide advocacy services for consumers with claims, appeals and complaints
Preregistration is required. To register for any of the dates and locations
please call 541-812-0849
Corvallis: April 19, 2012 1:30-3:30pm Timberhill Athletic Club
2855 NW 29th S Street, Corvallis
Sweet Home: May 10, 2012 10am-noon Sweet Home Senior Center
880 18th Avenue, Sweet Home
Corvallis: June 21, 2012 1:30-3:30pm LBCC Benton Center
757 NW Polk Avenue, Albany
SHIBA (Senior health Insurance Benefits Assistance is a Community Services Consortium’s RSVP Program
Welcome to CSC's blog and e-newsletter!
These communications tools can be used to make announcements, acknowledge donors and volunteers, post videos and slideshows–whatever we want to share with our online community.
There are 3 ways to deliver info to stakeholders:
- The blog itself, which can be linked to our current website
- Email news blasts (blog articles sent via email as eNewsletters)
- RSS Feed (subscribers read in Google Reader or other feed reader, can also send posts to Facebook and Twitter)
If you have agency/program information you'd like posted on this blog, please send full text and/or photos and videos, ideas, or suggestions to Janet Hessel and she will take the next steps.