Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Healthy Kids provides:
- Health care for children 18 and younger.
- Free or low-cost health care based on income.
- Coverage, even for children with a medical condition.
- Medical, dental and vision care; regular checkups; preventive
care; prescription drugs; mental health and chemical
dependency services; and medical equipment and supplies.
Apply today for Healthy Kids coverage:
In Lincoln County, call Cristina Simpson at (541) 921-8158.
In Linn or Benton counties, call Elizabeth Weybright at (541)758-2620
All of us can tell our family and friends that free meals are
available to ALL children and teens 1-18 years old.
To find the nearest summer meal site visit
or Call toll-free 1-800-SAFENET (723-3638).
¡Vengan para comida gratis y para divertirse durante el verano! Para todos los niños entre 1 y 18 años de edad
Información sobre el local y las horas:1-800-723-3638 (llamada gratis)
Welcome to CSC's blog and e-newsletter!
These communications tools can be used to make announcements, acknowledge donors and volunteers, post videos and slideshows–whatever we want to share with our online community.
There are 3 ways to deliver info to stakeholders:
- The blog itself, which can be linked to our current website
- Email news blasts (blog articles sent via email as eNewsletters)
- RSS Feed (subscribers read in Google Reader or other feed reader, can also send posts to Facebook and Twitter)
If you have agency/program information you'd like posted on this blog, please send full text and/or photos and videos, ideas, or suggestions to Janet Hessel and she will take the next steps.