Friday, March 25, 2016
Head Start provides a free preschool education to children ages three to five years old. Head Start will be moving to a full day/full year program, the date to be determined.
Applications are accepted in-person at each site Tuesday through Friday (Lincoln City – Monday through Friday). To apply, you will need to bring proof of income (pay stubs, W-2 forms, unemployment summary, record of child support payments, or a letter from your employer) and proof of immunizations.
Below are the CSC Lincoln County Head Start locations and contact information:
Newport Head Start
253 NE 1st Street
Newport, OR 97365
Toledo Head Start
845 NW “A” Street
Toledo, OR 97391
Lincoln City Head Start
2130 SE Lee Street
Lincoln City, OR 97367
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Here’s how the program works:
- Go to http://www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards to link Community Rewards to your Fred Meyer rewards card.
- You can search for Community Services Consortium, Linn Benton Food Share, or Head Start of Lincoln County by name or by their non-profit numbers:
- Community Services Consortium: 87210
- Head Start: 89698
- Linn Benton Food Share: 80781
If you do not have a Fred Meyer rewards card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store. For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
To donate to CSC, visit our donation page here. To donate by mail, please send your donation to CSC, 250 Broadalbin Street, #2A, Albany, OR, 97321.
Welcome to CSC's blog and e-newsletter!
These communications tools can be used to make announcements, acknowledge donors and volunteers, post videos and slideshows–whatever we want to share with our online community.
There are 3 ways to deliver info to stakeholders:
- The blog itself, which can be linked to our current website
- Email news blasts (blog articles sent via email as eNewsletters)
- RSS Feed (subscribers read in Google Reader or other feed reader, can also send posts to Facebook and Twitter)
If you have agency/program information you'd like posted on this blog, please send full text and/or photos and videos, ideas, or suggestions to Janet Hessel and she will take the next steps.