Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Senior Health Insurance Fair
The Corvallis Clinic invites you to the Senior Health Insurance Fair.
This is a chance to review all your options, including traditional Medicare, Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans. All three of them offer different benefits, some that exceed basic Medicare coverage.
• AlbanyWednesday, Oct. 12
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Corvallis Clinic at Waverly Drive
1705 Waverly Dr.
• CorvallisWednesday, Oct. 26
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Asbury Building Lobby
3680 NW Samaritan Dr.
You may contact any of the insurance providers listed below and have them send you the complete details about their Medicare health insurance programs.
• AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons by United Healthcare, 1-800-533-2743
• Regence MedAdvantage, 1-800-228-0978,
• Samaritan Advantage, 541-768-4550 or 1-800-317-7489
• ODS Health Plans, 503-243-3948 or 1-800-852-5195
• Providence Medicare Choice or Extra (location limitations may apply) 1-800-878-4445
• Medicare, 1-800-633-4227
Linn -Benton RSVP, a program of CSC will have a table at the Senior Health Fair.
Welcome to CSC's blog and e-newsletter!
These communications tools can be used to make announcements, acknowledge donors and volunteers, post videos and slideshows–whatever we want to share with our online community.
There are 3 ways to deliver info to stakeholders:
- The blog itself, which can be linked to our current website
- Email news blasts (blog articles sent via email as eNewsletters)
- RSS Feed (subscribers read in Google Reader or other feed reader, can also send posts to Facebook and Twitter)
If you have agency/program information you'd like posted on this blog, please send full text and/or photos and videos, ideas, or suggestions to Janet Hessel and she will take the next steps.